Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 1 of One of the Craziest Weeks Ever

I made it through the first day of this very long week. Started out at Monterey doing accompanying work, then on to teaching 4 afternoon lessons at different parts of town, a short stop at a retirement reception between lessons, then on to dinner and to my parents' house for dessert and presents. Busy, busy, busy... I worry about my dad. He's starting to look tired. He's having surgery this week and I hope it helps, but I also know my Dad--he's a hard worker and doesn't know when to stop sometimes. Like father, like daughter!! Well, here's to 1 day down, 6 more to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Is it your Dad's birthday this week? I hope the "party" was fun! Hang in there -- I know it's tough, but you can make it!

    ReplyDelete