Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 5 in One of the Craziest Weeks Ever

Well...I made it to Friday!! YAY!!!!! Today was my last day with my afternoon PDO kids. Next Wednesday, we will have a half day and that will be it for a few weeks until summer PDO starts. I love those little kiddos, but I'm ready for a break. They get to be a little much at times.

This evening, we attended the rehearsal for the first wedding Justin is officiating this summer. The couple are good friends of ours and we're so excited to see them get married. The ceremony will be interesting though...Justin has had to memorize the whole ceremony, even the vows, but he's feeling pretty nervous. And the nerves don't help him with remembering everything. So...we're going to do "Mission Impossible: The Wedding"! I'm going to use a walkie talkie that connects to an ear bud in Justin's ear so that I can read some of the ceremony to him, especially the stuff he has to get verbatim, like the vows, etc. It should be interesting!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- good luck! I'm definitely interested to see (hear) how that turns out!

    ReplyDelete